Welcome to Episode 56 of the YarnderWoman Podcast - filmed on Wednesday 11 January 2017 in Perth, Western Australia.
Happy New Year!
Brooching the Subject:
- Nix Hoodie.
- Owl and cat. (Bat did not get finished.)
Works in Progress:
- Xmas eve cast on - were socks, now fingerless mitts
- Find Your Fade shawl
· Watch to see if you were the winner of the final 2016 Charity prize drawer
- YarnderWoman Charity 2017 thread now open - includes sewing now, as well as knitting and crochet
- My Muddlings 2017 Stash Down-along and What Shara Made's Year Long Stash Busting KAL
- Girl Sew Sheepy Xmas gifts KAL
- Wonders of theWorld KAL - Knit Knackers Natters podcast. This month is Australia and NZ, hosted by Grace of Babble's Travelling Yarns podcast
- Aussie KAL - WhatShara Made / Yarn Adelaide Knits / Tams Crafty Knits / RoseHip Knits podcasts from 26 January until end of April 2017.
- Upcycled t-shirt yarn
- Junk Yarn prize!
Spinning Me Right 'Round / Goals:
- My word for the year is Mindfulness
- I use the Insight Timer app for meditations
- How to Live a Good Life and Move your DNA audio books.
- Brooke McAlary and Kelly Exeter from podcasts on the JackRabbit FM network
- I have plans to build a chicken coop this year (though will happily buy one ready-made if I find it on the second-hand market)
- I have a compost bin
- I completed some of my 2016 goals, and others I forgot I had even noted down - hence I won't be writing out any goals this year and will just plan things as they come. I do know I want to knit gifts, including things for people we will be staying with on our Japan trip later this year. :-)
Coffee with the lovely Grace of Babble's Travelling Yarns podcast
Frogging several projects from 2016 that I don't want to continue knitting.
Cathartic ripping FTW!