Brooching the subject:
- Vintage-inspired patterned brooch - a present from my former director, purchased in Tasmania.
- Our Lehua Scarfette KAL is running until the end of February. Prizes have been generously donated by White Birch Fiber Arts, Suburban Stitcher and Gnome Acres.
- All prize draws will now have a four week time frame – if I do not hear from the person within four weeks of the episode airing, I will draw again for another winner and the original winner will forfeit.
- Prize from Knitcircus Yarns: Enter on the Ravelry thread – prize will be drawn when I record on 27th/28th February (Australian WST).
- Discount code from Chaton Designs on etsy – get 20% off your purchase by using the code "chaton" at checkout. The code will be valid until the end of February 2015. Details also noted on the new discount thread in the Ravelry group.
- "Prizes to Projects" thread – a place to post photos of things you make using prizes you have won on the YarnderWoman podcast.
- Anja (Lesesuechtig) finished the knitted bears I sent her
- Vanilla socks with “fish lips kiss heel” made with Lorna’s Laces Solemate in ‘Bigger on the Inside’
Works in Progress:
- “Seafoam Shawlette to Shrug” in Skein Top Draw 'Sterling'
- Vanilla socks with “fish lips kiss heel” made with White Birch Fiber Arts ‘Purple Haze’
- “Bunny Blanket Buddy #50722 (knit)” made with Gynx Merino Aran in ‘Blackberry Jam’
- Patterns and Tempted yarn from Ashleigh34
- T-shirts and future prize donations from Hey That's Super on etsy
- Knit print t-shirts from HouseRabbit Handcrafts on etsy
- Miss Bab's order
- Prints and future prize donations from Solocosmo on etsy
Spin Me Right Round:
- Thank you to the lovely Molly from A Homespun House and Helen from A Curious Handmade podcasts for their mentions.
- Shaun Tan held my knitting!