This episode was filmed on Saturday 27 September 2014.
What I'm Wearing:
- Mr Fox Stole (My Heart) - pattern by Tiny Owl Knits. Knit with Berroco Comfort yarn.
Brooching the Subject:
- A copy of Whispering Pines (or a pattern to the same value if the winner already has this pattern). Watch this episode to see if the winner is you!
(Nearly)300 Member Giveaway" - two winners will receive two cakes of 'Elements' yarn and some bamboo knitting needles, generously donated by Spinning Yarns Weaving Tales . Go to the Ravelry group thread to enter. (This contest will be drawn whenever I record on weekend 25/26 October 2014.)
- Discount code - Get 10% off the purchase of any yarn from the Spinning Yarns Weaving Tales 'Elements' range on the website. Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, quote "Yarnderwoman" and list your purchases. Jo will then send you a paypal invoice for the discounted amount. Thank you for your generosity, Jo!
- Prizes for future giveaways generously donated by Skein Yarns; The Cyborg's Craft Room; Marigold Jen; MmeHibou; Fox Hill Llamas.
- Whispering Pines shawl, knit with Skein Yarn Top Draw Sock base in 'Geisha'
- Hermione's Everyday Socks knit with The Cyborg's Craft Room Assockilate base in 'Deep Dark Secrets'
- 1x1 ribbed scarf, knit with Gnome Acres' DK Jazzy Gnome XL in 'Trick or Treat'
Works in Progress:
- No Purl Monkey Socks knit in Knit Picks Felici base in 'Foxglove'. Housed in Skipping Girl project bag from A Homespun House
- Happily Ever After Fingerless Mitts in Gnome Acres Sparkle Gnome base in 'Decepticons', housed in black teapot bag from Bling Your String.
- Sock yarn scraps from Sheralynn (CarbonSoup) - Studio Pigeon Creek etsy shop
- 'Macbeth' potions bag and Chickens bag from Bird Leg Bags
- Gorgeous yarn from The Cyborg's Craft Room
- Yarn Bath bag from Vilaines
Spin Me Right Round:
- Chop Bard audio podcast - "the cure for boring Shakespeare"
- Burial Rites audio book - highly recommended in either audio or reading book form
- Commuter Knitter audio podcast
- Prairie Girls Knit and Spin audio podcast
Video, illustration and music by Damian K Sheiles: